Full Package includes Preventive Maintenance, Rent Ready & Lease Up
- Reduces maintenance calls through preventative work
- Reduces costs through lower cost preventative work rather than responsive/fix it materials & labor
- Reduces likelihood of city code violations
- Attract Happier, responsible tenants
- Professional documentation increases likelihood of winning in small claims court
- All light fixtures/bulbs checked & functional
- Windows: Scraped, primed with Kill Mold Preventing primer, re-sealed.
- All drains checked & snaked
- Appliances: Checked all lights & functionality, Drip pans replaced
- Patio: Check for mold, wood rot, safety
- Dryer Vent cleaned, if applicable
- Bath Fan cleaned & serviced
- Heaters cleaned & serviced
- Smoke Alarm & CO2, batteries changed
- Wood surfaces sanded & polyurethane applied
- Linoleum installed under sinks
- Weather Stripping checked, replaced as needed
- Change locks, provide 3 sets of keys
- Prepped & Paint throughout
- Carpet professionally shampooed
- Deep clean all unit- Appliances- Inside & behind/under, Cabinets & Drawers, Windows,
- Bathroom deep clean, Floors/Surfaces
Provide photo & written documentation of all work complete at turn over for unit file.
- Advertising: Photograph & advertise unit on over 25 internet sites including zillow, trulia, hotpads, yahoo, & craigslist & NWMLS, as applicable.
- Showing Coordination: Receive & respond to inquiries, qualify leads & schedule showings.
- Holding & Screening: Obtain hold deposit for unit & provide professional tenant screening including credit, criminal & eviction history screening. Contact previous landlord for recent rental reference.
- Approve/Decline: Approve applicant based upon Owner rental criteria. Decline applicants who do not meet criteria; Issue Adverse Action to declined applicant; Provide pdf copies to owner for unit file.
- Lease: Negotiate & draft lease document per Owner instruction. Provide pdf copy to both new tenants for personal records & owner for unit file.
- Move In: Schedule move in, collect move in fees/1st month rent, complete Property Condition report including photo & written documentation of unit at move in. Provide pdf copy to both new tenants for personal records & owner for unit file.
- Typical Upgrades: Olympic View Property Services, LLC will provide estimate on optional upgrades for consideration. Typical upgrades include light fixtures, faucets, window coverings, base molding/trim, ceiling fan, floor replacement, outlets/switches/wall plate replacement, heater replacement, bath vanities, sink, faucet, mirror, shower enclosure, bathtub, shower head/tub kit, kitchen cabinets/counters, sink, faucet, appliance replacement, slider/window replacement, door replacement, door knobs/finishes.
- All upgrades are subject to owner approval, suggestions/estimates will be provided with photos of existing product.
Designed for the self-managing owner, our On-Site Management service takes away the heavy lifting while you focus on increasing property values, additional acquisitions, or your golf swing.
Develop Custom Property Maintenance Schedule
- Identify property maintenance needs
- Provide written preventative & on-going property maintenance schedule with task type & recommended frequency
- Respond to Resident Requests within 48 hours; Document all interactions, actions, progress & final completion of request
- Provide documentation of task completion monthly
- Monthly Property Inspection
- Monthly Special Project Documentation
- Monthly Breakdown of Maintenance Requests, action & completion
- Provide improvement suggestion every other month for consideration/long term planning
Site Manager Placement & Oversight
- Recruit, screen, hire & provide initial training to On-Site Manager
- Provide ongoing training & oversight of On-Site Manager
- Develop website with tenant portal allowing for online maintenance requests & transparent communication
Optional Expanded Tenant Portal/Owner Portal
- Expand existing service & initial setup to allow Owner access to tenant portal. Service includes access to professional property management software including:
- Online Rent payments
- Bookkeeping/Accounting/1099 tracking
- Online Document storage
- Income/Expense Reporting
- Transparency & use of maintenance request feature
- Transparency & use of applicant screening feature